• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2024

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, is there anybody alive out there?! Up to .52" for this event. 2.70" for the month so its looking like another above normal month here. My son got married at Notre Dame on 5/4/24, a fantastic weekend all around! The weather turned out great out there that day. My son and daughter-in-law are doing it again this Sunday in NJ for all friends and family (Notre Dame was a relatively small affair). Hoping the rain gets out of here by Sunday afternoon.  

I'm not dead yet...

Nothing special to talk about I guess. Yeah, a bit over average but the surface has dried sufficiently that it's not squishy walking around the yard and the few things I planted aren't rotting within a week so that's nice. I'd really like it to dry out some more though, these rainy weekends are killing my business for the second year in a row and that sucks.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

I'm not dead yet...

Nothing special to talk about I guess. Yeah, a bit over average but the surface has dried sufficiently that it's not squishy walking around the yard and the few things I planted aren't rotting within a week so that's nice. I'd really like it to dry out some more though, these rainy weekends are killing my business for the second year in a row and that sucks.

I'm getting better!!

Agreed, not much to talk about. Sadly I think Ive got use to the rain every couple to few days. 

On 5/15/2024 at 9:11 AM, IrishRob17 said:

God morning, is there anybody alive out there?! Up to .52" for this event. 2.70" for the month so its looking like another above normal month here. My son got married at Notre Dame on 5/4/24, a fantastic weekend all around! The weather turned out great out there that day. My son and daughter-in-law are doing it again this Sunday in NJ for all friends and family (Notre Dame was a relatively small affair). Hoping the rain gets out of here by Sunday afternoon.  

congratulations!

I can't deal with this freaking rain anymore

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2024 at 9:11 AM, IrishRob17 said:

God morning, is there anybody alive out there?! Up to .52" for this event. 2.70" for the month so its looking like another above normal month here. My son got married at Notre Dame on 5/4/24, a fantastic weekend all around! The weather turned out great out there that day. My son and daughter-in-law are doing it again this Sunday in NJ for all friends and family (Notre Dame was a relatively small affair). Hoping the rain gets out of here by Sunday afternoon.  

Congratulations to the newly joined couple. Rob, after looking a bit I found and liked the blessing below. I also found a saying credited to Brendan Behan; “The most important things to do in this world are to get something to eat, something to drink, and somebody to love you”. Both have their own wealth of wisdom. As always ….

IMG_0269.png

• Thanks 1