• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
??'s for NOAA

das

Hi, all.  I'll be meeting with NOAA tomorrow in Boulder and might have a little time to ask some informal questions outside of the topic of my meetings.  Let me know if you have questions and I'll see what I can do to get answers and post anything appropriate here.  

Topics areas would be NCEI, a bunch of the ESRL (PSD, GSD, GMD, CSD, etc...) capabilities and the SWPC.

Meetings start at 8:30am MST.

• Like 1

West coast drought.. why isn't SF anomaly in the news, and now Seattle. 

Space weather.. are we exploring, it's obvious at this point that we are in a bit of a bubble so what's the leading edge, etc. 

Everyone's perception is different.. what is radar? Is forecasting more socilogical

I sent them an email in Winter 17-18 and believe that it led to a Stratosphere warming, and then a chain of events that I'm grateful for

2 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

West coast drought.. why isn't SF anomaly in the news, and now Seattle. 

Space weather.. are we exploring, it's obvious at this point that we are in a bit of a bubble so what's the leading edge, etc. 

Everyone's perception is different.. what is radar? Is forecasting more socilogical

I sent them an email in Winter 17-18 and believe that it led to a Stratosphere warming, and then a chain of events that I'm grateful for

Can you send an email that will lead to a moderate el Nino with HL blocking for DJFM?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Soooo, am I getting on the next recon flight?

Very bold of you to assume there will be another recon flight this year. Looks like you’ll have to wait until next year.

I doubt they’ll fly all the way from the pacific to pick you up, gas prices are crazy expensive! /s

• Like 1