• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Heritage Adventure Park

#NoPoles

My Friends and family climb free at the Heritage Adventure Park- 12-3 on April 10th, and 9-12 on April 11. Climbs are 2.5hrs. So a group that starts at 3 would be done at 530.
Most of my friends don't live close enough to take advantage of this. However, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Groups start every 30mins. 

I know there are some members who live within driving distance of the park. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

On April 10th, we are scheduling start groups up until 4pm tof account for kids finishing up the school day and travel time to the park. A group that started at 4 would finish at 630pm. Normally it is $43 per ticket. It can get fairly expensive for a family to climb. April 10th and 11th the climbing is free. I need to schedule the groups. I highly suggest taking advantage of this free climb. Kids must be at least 7years old to climb. Our weight restriction is 265lbs.

16 hours ago, weathafella said:

You could be the last living person with a hotmail account....lol.

I have a gmail, but hotmail is my very first email adress, and it has sentimental value. I was 18, freshman in college, never used the internet before :) when I made that email!

8 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

I have a gmail, but hotmail is my very first email adress, and it has sentimental value. I was 18, freshman in college, never used the internet before :) when I made that email!

You never used your @joker.lsc.vsc.edu? ;)

good ol' rombalsd.

Well, Friends and Family days are here. Looks like it will be spectacular climbing weather. So grateful considering this is the season for BDCF, misery mist, and cutoff LPs

Nobody here took advantage of my offer...if any of you are down the cape this summer, come check the park out. 

Archived