• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Get Together

This place looks great, I love brewpubs: http://www.marketcrosspub.com/

I lived a few blocks away from Market Cross for 3 years. Fantastic bar, especially for beer lovers. They brew some of there own and they are usually fantastic. I believe they have about 15 drafts, including 2 pub brews. 1 of there pub brews is always on cask. They also have over 100 different types of bottles. Atmosphere is laid back, great for conversation. I think it's hands down the best bar in Carlisle.

This place looks great, I love brewpubs: http://www.marketcrosspub.com/

I lived a few blocks away from Market Cross for 3 years. Fantastic bar, especially for beer lovers. They brew some of there own and they are usually fantastic. I believe they have about 15 drafts, including 2 pub brews. 1 of there pub brews is always on cask. They also have over 100 different types of bottles. Atmosphere is laid back, great for conversation. I think it's hands down the best bar in Carlisle.

Sounds like a good place to meet up then :)

Gee....I don't know...I'm not sure I could drive that far!  :lmao:

My only suggestion would be possibly limiting the geographical area to a few LSV counties if it turns out that we cannot all agree.

That's just a suggestion.  I'm not trying to exclude anyone...especially you Jamie.  As we saw the last time Zak tried to pull this off, the more people who expressed an interest, the more dates that had to be chosen.

As for me I could pretty much make it any evening with a couple of weeks' notice.

Archived