• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA & The Fringes - February 2014 III

PennMan

My post deleting fingers haven't been as busy as I thought they would be today, honestly (backing up other Mods for the next couple of days). Most of us are more than happy with the winter we've had, with some exceptions who have largely been dealt with at this point.

We have a nice snowpack here that should be added to substantially even at the coast, and this could put us very close to 50" on the season for everyone, maybe over 50" west of the city. No one in their right mind can whine about that. Everyone knows how great we've had it this winter, and we can't win every R/S line battle on the shore where we are.

At least they're not having a meltdown over there; apparently the M-A forum is having it bad. Oh, and nice on the storm mode rights. ^^

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post deleting fingers haven't been as busy as I thought they would be today, honestly (backing up other Mods for the next couple of days). Most of us are more than happy with the winter we've had, with some exceptions who have largely been dealt with at this point.

We have a nice snowpack here that should be added to substantially even at the coast, and this could put us very close to 50" on the season for everyone, maybe over 50" west of the city. No one in their right mind can whine about that. Everyone knows how great we've had it this winter, and we can't win every R/S line battle on the shore where we are.

What is your avg snowfall for the year?

Archived