joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2014 Obs

tnweathernut

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the talk of 'snowstorm cancel' - shouldn't we have learned by living in TN long enough that it ain't over until the fat lady sings? I'm losing count of the times where precip looked like it was about to completely end on the radar only to backfill and keep coming, or to have an extended 24 hour period of additional snow due to NW flow afterwards.

For all the talk of 'snowstorm cancel' - shouldn't we have learned by living in TN long enough that it ain't over until the fat lady sings? I'm losing count of the times where precip looked like it was about to completely end on the radar only to backfill and keep coming, or to have an extended 24 hour period of additional snow due to NW flow afterwards.

Well it was never really a snowstorm from the get go. Just a historically strong cold front with the better than normal potential to bring backside snows. We are all just disappointed that our totals have dwindled some over the past few days.   

Temp is 51 here while it is 41 at KTRI. I'm not fully understanding that one.

WBIR hyping it on twitter, saying reports of snow on roads in middle TN and cars in ditches. Where is my Fred Sanford gif?

Ask and you shall receive:

"I'm coming to join you Elizabeth!!!!" Then the doorbell rings.

Archived