joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 13-14th Winter Storm Part 2

Chicago Storm

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty depressing event for northwest IL.  Just one of those things that every member of the board has to go through at some point.  There's no avoiding it.  The good thing about enduring a storm like that is you feel that you have paid your dues and should be rewarded at some point.  Scientifically that doesn't make sense at all, but you get the sense that you won't get screwed in subsequent events.

Pretty depressing event for northwest IL.  Just one of those things that every member of the board has to go through at some point.  There's no avoiding it.  The good thing about enduring a storm like that is you feel that you have paid your dues and should be rewarded at some point.  Scientifically that doesn't make sense at all, but you get the sense that you won't get screwed in subsequent events.

Previous to this storm, I was in the snow hole (NE IN and NW OH), so I know how you feel. It happens to most of us in the subforum at some time or another through the winter, unless you're in Bo's location. lol

If next weekend's event turns out to be mostly rain, I'll be filling the complaint thread.

Archived