Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
WxChallenge 2013-14

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that line is going to bisect 6z at Norman. +- 10 min.

Unfortunately I don't think it will make it in the next 25 minutes. On the bright side, I may not have to worry about my 25 kts busting low tomorrow...on the downside, myself and anyone else with less than half an inch of precip will rack up error points there. Why am I getting the impression this just isn't my city? :lol:

It finally warmed a degree to 66! Either way today I move back into the top 1000 after yesterday's debacle, whether or not we can add another two degrees to the high or slip into the upper 40's before 6z determines how much ground I make up...although at this point a modestly negative standard deviation for Norman overall by the end of next week may be the best I can hope for.

It finally warmed a degree to 66! Either way today I move back into the top 1000 after yesterday's debacle, whether or not we can add another two degrees to the high or slip into the upper 40's before 6z determines how much ground I make up...although at this point a modestly negative standard deviation for Norman overall by the end of next week may be the best I can hope for.

If I'm negative at all by the end of next week, I'll be happy.

If I'm negative at all by the end of next week, I'll be happy.

If the low bottoms out tonight, I'll be set to beat nat con with a good day 4. My goal is to get a -1 or better every city this year. Going with 67/40/15/0 day 4. Going out before 0z so had to forecast before it.

Archived