wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SW/Central/SE VA Winter 2012-13 Thread

MidlothianWX

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!!!   This storm is literally saving DT's image down here in Richmond.  ^^;       Was entirely too much bashing all around anyway in that regard.   Not sure how areas further north will do in  New York and Boston....

But yes.. no update for me.  Still rain.  Having fun looking at Camera's around the city though tracking the snow line slowly creep east.      Appears near the Boulevard exit now based on camera's.     Yea.. that's a good 20 minute drive for me to my west depending on traffic. 

LOL!!!   This storm is literally saving DT's image down here in Richmond.  ^^;       Was entirely too much bashing all around anyway in that regard.   Not sure how areas further north will do in  New York and Boston....

But yes.. no update for me.  Still rain.  Having fun looking at Camera's around the city though tracking the snow line slowly creep east.      Appears near the Boulevard exit now based on camera's.     Yea.. that's a good 20 minute drive for me to my west depending on traffic. 

Great call just by cameras, my brother works downtown and said the R/S line is right at the Downtown Expressway toll plaza.  UPDATE - He just texted me, snow mixing in at the James Center.

Truly unbelievable. I was stunned when I woke up this morning to see that the changeover has already occurred. Rain washed away any and all pre-treatments and west Henrico roads are skating rinks. I'll chalk this up to my wishcasting last night. ; )

VDOT Camera's.      Mechanicsville exit on 295 has just switched.      Getting really close to me now.  E - Laburnum exit on 64 just switched as well.    That's 5 minutes from the airport.    Meaning about 10 minutes to my west.  :P

...... My Yard.. in 15 minutes despite being a complete lake earlier.. is almost completely covered in 20 minutes...    Going to be alot of melting under it though.. going to be hard to accumulate too much.  Any drop in rates will quickly melt it..  

I digress though.    It looks absolutely awesome.   I am more than happy with this.

Archived