northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
SE PA/Mt. Holly severe threats..

NaoPos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a softball in Ardmore before that cell came in. Cool looking skies, couple ctg strikes. Missed the brunt of it as I was heading home. Keep an te on that squall line upstate. Heading this way. Gotta love cold air aloft events!

had the first line come through just before coming out of the neshinmy mall Looked like it rained rather hard on the blvd a little pounding around near the old Nabisco factory.

Had a good gust front ahead of the second storm here today winds gusted to 45 mph a few smaller branches down near by nothing special or big.

i like when lee says "yo it sounds like a freight train". For some reason i picture him saying that in like a snoop dog music video with a backwards cap with a camera mounted on it

The back and forth talk makes it a classic " oh #*^% that's it.............NO...that's not it" :)

Good stuff!!!

SO i reviewed the video a little more. took a few snap shots for those who have a tough time making out the tornado due to the proximity to it and being rain wrapped:

431.jpg

@ 431, before they turn right onto the road that has the wawa on the right, i believe you can see the outline of the shape of the tornado. I drew a blue line just left of where there seems to be a distince vertical shape which is contrasted darker than the skies next to it.

Next:

frame2.jpg

At 5:09, as they were making the right turn and holding each others hands, you can def see an outline in the background to the right side of the still. I believe this is the tornado. Winds were blowing towards the contrasted area as were the words " we're in the tornado, holy $hit!"

next:

512.jpg

@ 5:12 the tornado is directly in front of them , with some intense inflow winds blowing past them. At this point, Captain Obvious and his heralded sidekick videographer with Turrets are saying " we're in a tornado"...

Next:

debris.jpg

5;17.. STILL ALIVE WITHOUT A DOMINATOR......the plot thickens..

you can clearly see debris being lifted up into the air and circling, indicitive of such said tornado. "it's right here, son of a bitc^" was the scientific phrase used by our east coast interceptors to describe the geographical location of the tornado, which was very useful. Circled, you can see the debris, in the air. Justa guesstimate of how how the debris was.

next:

powerflash.jpg

5:22, What looks like a power flash, was actually an intense orgasm by our fearsome weenies that surged the power grid into obvlivion.

Hope this helps some of you out there. :whistle:

5:22, What looks like a power flash, was actually an intense orgasm by our fearsome weenies that surged the power grid into obvlivion.

the question who exploded...

i think the video says it all... when lee goes "ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" then ryan says shut up...then lee turns kinky and says i got that on video...

SO i reviewed the video a little more. took a few snap shots for those who have a tough time making out the tornado due to the proximity to it and being rain wrapped:

431.jpg

@ 431, before they turn right onto the road that has the wawa on the right, i believe you can see the outline of the shape of the tornado. I drew a blue line just left of where there seems to be a distince vertical shape which is contrasted darker than the skies next to it.

Next:

frame2.jpg

At 5:09, as they were making the right turn and holding each others hands, you can def see an outline in the background to the right side of the still. I believe this is the tornado. Winds were blowing towards the contrasted area as were the words " we're in the tornado, holy $hit!"

next:

512.jpg

@ 5:12 the tornado is directly in front of them , with some intense inflow winds blowing past them. At this point, Captain Obvious and his heralded sidekick videographer with Turrets are saying " we're in a tornado"...

Next:

debris.jpg

5;17.. STILL ALIVE WITHOUT A DOMINATOR......the plot thickens..

you can clearly see debris being lifted up into the air and circling, indicitive of such said tornado. "it's right here, son of a bitc^" was the scientific phrase used by our east coast interceptors to describe the geographical location of the tornado, which was very useful. Circled, you can see the debris, in the air. Justa guesstimate of how how the debris was.

next:

powerflash.jpg

I'm going to cut myself in the corner now, LOLOL. Seriously though, I'm crying over here I'm laughing so hard. Fooking epic.

Archived