• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2nd Annual SNE Vacation Thread

Mr Torchey

Once again the SC coast delivered sun, relaxation and memories that will last a lifetime for our family and friends. The lowcountry offered up endless libations, lazy days on the beach and some of the best seafood around. We look to August with much anticipation for another fortnight on the Litchfield/Pawleys Island coast with friends and family.

Just back from vacation. 3 days in Williamsburg,VA. Loved it. Stayed at the historic Powhatan Resort. Did one day touring Colonial Williamsburg. Went to Jamestown. Did some shopping. Go Carts. On the way down we went to Chincoteague/Assateague,VA and saw the ponies. Was a great week. Lots of driving but well worth it. My daughter got to see a lot. My wife posted a ton of photos on FB.

This summer I don't have too much planned but one thing I'm doing right after I get out of school is going to the College World Series in Omaha, NE for a family reunion with some family from Texas. Hopefully the Longhorns make it as they are picking up steam after a slow start... Maybe I'll get some good severe weather out there too! Other than that, I'll likely spend a lot of time at my house in Meredith, NH on Lake Winnisquam.

Me at Bryce National Park a few days ago. Went skiing in Park City, went to Salt Lake City to see family, and went to Bryce and Zion.

That's awesome when you can go from one extreme to the other - skiing to the desert within a few days. The closest I did this was skiiing at Killigton one weekend (must have been June 1st) one day, and then water skiing at up in the adirondacks a day later.

Just back from vacation. 3 days in Williamsburg,VA. Loved it. Stayed at the historic Powhatan Resort. Did one day touring Colonial Williamsburg. Went to Jamestown. Did some shopping. Go Carts. On the way down we went to Chincoteague/Assateague,VA and saw the ponies. Was a great week. Lots of driving but well worth it. My daughter got to see a lot. My wife posted a ton of photos on FB.

Me at Bryce National Park a few days ago. Went skiing in Park City, went to Salt Lake City to see family, and went to Bryce and Zion.

389611_3129128382416_1090900319_32402203_2044828984_n.jpg

Got back from Key West Friday. Will post a few pics later.

Nice guys glad you all had a good time. Love vacations.

Archived