• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Your Favorite/Greatest Snowstorms

Brewers

No haha I was here just saying it's my all-time favorite storm regardless of it really affecting me or not. My personal favorite was the Blizzard of 2008 that I've witnessed, was over towards Cleveland that weekend and boy did we get socked in longer than we wanted. Amazing to watch the power of that storm though

In this case my favorite storm was the entire month of Dec and Jan in Valdez Alaska.

Or Jan 2008 (16"+) or April 2005 (15"). ;)

lol true, but Id say that Dec 2000 was by far the biggest impact/widespread heavy amounts. April 23-24, 2005 certainly holds a place in my heart, lol had 6.7" but didnt pick up a shovel. For out-of-season it is the ultimate tops as it is, but it was just too far into spring to have the crippling snowstorm effect.

lol true, but Id say that Dec 2000 was by far the biggest impact/widespread heavy amounts. April 23-24, 2005 certainly holds a place in my heart, lol had 6.7" but didnt pick up a shovel. For out-of-season it is the ultimate tops as it is, but it was just too far into spring to have the crippling snowstorm effect.

At the time with the amount of precip we got from that storm. rough estimate would have been a 28.7" for mby If it was one month earlier. :(

Archived