• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
12z JMA

Ji

Unless I'm looking at an old map, it appears that at 120 hrs, an inch or more of precipitation has fallen with the critical thickness lines along the spine of the Apps and up into Va. At 144 hrs, the critical thickness lines are south and east near the coast, but the storm is gone by then. Either I'm reading it wrong or I'm looking at an old run, or Ji is out to lunch.

Unless I'm looking at an old map, it appears that at 120 hrs, an inch or more of precipitation has fallen with the critical thickness lines along the spine of the Apps and up into Va. At 144 hrs, the critical thickness lines are south and east near the coast, but the storm is gone by then. Either I'm reading it wrong or I'm looking at an old run, or Ji is out to lunch.

you are reading it correctly, literally it would be a mostly RN event, outside of the mountains and maybe western foothills... Hard to tell without an in between panel at 132hrs, but at 144, precip looks to be gone with the 850 chasing it. :thumbsdown:

devilsmiley.gif

Archived