• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Mobile version

ice1972

Yeah, we've got a few fixes in the lineup for the mobile skin. That's one of them.

Thanks. Also is there an issue with images in threads on the mobile skin? Some images come through others do not.....I've checked on my notebook and all images show up there so maybe an issue with just the mobile skin....

Thanks. Also is there an issue with images in threads on the mobile skin? Some images come through others do not.....I've checked on my notebook and all images show up there so maybe an issue with just the mobile skin....

Aware of that one too. For some reason uploaded images are not coming through in the mobile skin.

When on my phone, all of the screen names are the same color. I can't see Red for a Met, Black for an admin, green for a mod, etc.

We know. The group format mod doesn't seem to work on the mobile skin. I'll try to see if there's a fix for it.

Just buy tapatalk, it is a great app and let's you jump to whatever page you want.

This may seem petty but when quoting a reply tapatalk only quotes the actual reply without also giving the member who posted it.....I like to use that back arrow thingy to backtrack through a key part of discussion in a thread....it's useful and TT doesn't do that....also animated emoticons don't work either....it's good otherwise.....I use if only to upload images as needed....

Archived