• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early October Snowstorm

mstoke0114

Gotta love those Nor'easters in the southeast! It is pretty cool to watch though from afar.

In case anyone is wondering CNN has figured out the technical cause of the storm. unsure.gif

are snowstorm hits the northeastThe early season snowstorm was the result of unseasonably cold air mixing with a storm system on the East Coast.

In case anyone is wondering CNN has figured out the technical cause of the storm. unsure.gif

are snowstorm hits the northeastThe early season snowstorm was the result of unseasonably cold air mixing with a storm system on the East Coast.

I'm glad we got that figured out........lol...... On a sreious note, I think this is a sign of how the winter will unfold. I see several coastal storms this winter, and as we get deeper into the cold season, we here in the SE will also cash in.

I'm glad we got that figured out........lol...... On a sreious note, I think this is a sign of how the winter will unfold. I see several coastal storms this winter, and as we get deeper into the cold season, we here in the SE will also cash in.

I could live with that.

Archived