joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last thread didn't work - upcoming threats discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so, was looking at the upcomeing week, maybe the storm track will be in a better place? And maybe some cold air, I dont know I can only hope.

The old saying " A watched pot never boils," comes to mind. It's New England, in the Winter it snows. It will happen, rest assured. Hell, it's snowing now.

You are too consipcuous to elicit much of a response these days.

Haha, you know me too well now. It was probably more fun for you when I was just some anonymous azzhole from the boonies. Now you know I'm just kidding around. Don't despair Ray, 2010 is just about up. Snowy times lay ahead.

Haha, you know me too well now. It was probably more fun for you when I was just some anonymous azzhole from the boonies. Now you know I'm just kidding around. Don't despair Ray, 2010 is just about up. Snowy times lay ahead.

You live in a much better spot for winter wx than I do and I'm ok with that.....like I said, I like to maintain a sense of reality and this December is starting to take on a December 1989-light appeal.

theres parts of NE NJ which are further inland than you... :thumbsup:

Theres ??? Further??? How about trying "There are" and "farther". I thought you were in college? There are parts of Kansas that are farther inland as well, so? You could use further, I geuss. Hope you aren't an English Major though.

Theres ??? Further??? How about trying "There are" and "farther". I thought you were in college? There are parts of Kansas that are farther inland as well, so? You could use further, I geuss. Hope you aren't an English Major though.

What did you major in, Pete....you seem to have a firm grasp on the English language.......you strike me as an "Arts" guy, like myself....

You live in a much better spot for winter wx than I do and I'm ok with that.....like I said, I like to maintain a sense of reality and this December is starting to take on a December 1989-light appeal.

Eh, I'm sure at some point this Winter you'll get into some nice CCB snows from an intensifying low exiting stage right and I'll have to read your excited posts while a NW wind clears us out here. We're only 1/3 of the way through the month Ray and things can change on a dime. We'll all do fine in the end.

Eh, I'm sure at some point this Winter you'll get into some nice CCB snows from an intensifying low exiting stage right and I'll have to read your excited posts while a NW wind clears us out here. We're only 1/3 of the way through the month Ray and things can change on a dime. We'll all do fine in the end.

Agreed, but I don't see any signs of a major event in the next 10 days and that takes us to 2\3..........tick-toc.....

What did you major in, Pete....you seem to have a firm grasp on the English language.......you strike me as an "Arts" guy, like myself....

Literary Studies, with a minor in 17th century poetry and prose. Was an assistant prof. for a brief time but didn't have the patience to deal with kids like NW Conn. lol I find being in construction fits my temperament better.

Literary Studies, with a minor in 17th century poetry and prose. Was an assistant prof. for a brief time but didn't have the patience to deal with kids like NW Conn. lol I find being in construction fits my temperament better.

Ha!! I knew it.....got my Associates in Liberal Studies from JC, then my BA in Sociology and MA in the Development of Regions.

Still trying to figure out exactly what in the hell I cxan do with myself, though. :lol::arrowhead:

Archived