• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Default Skin v.1.2

Wow

The skin looks good, but is there anyway to give us the option to un-fix the menu bar, so it doesn't stay on top when I scroll? I almost never use it, and don't like having it always taking up space on my screen.

Yeah, I can add a form in user settings to let people enable/disable it. It's still in a testing phase. I may just ditch it anyway.

Yeah, I can add a form in user settings to let people enable/disable it. It's still in a testing phase. I may just ditch it anyway.

Cool. Couple of other things I noticed

• the emoticons box is empty until I click the smiley face in the format post toolbar.
  • the blue bar that contains the options at the top of the thread (e.g. Forum Rules, Turn On Filter) was missing earlier today, but it seems to be back now.
  • when I subscribe to a met, I get a notice indicating that the met has added me as a friend and started a conversation with me. I don't get that when I subscribe to a regular member. This appears to have just started recently.

when I subscribe to a met, I get a notice indicating that the met has added me as a friend and started a conversation with me. I don't get that when I subscribe to a regular member. This appears to have just started recently.

Odd.. I knew it would revert to default settings after the upgrade so I fixed them. No idea how it got reset again.

I just fixed it a little more.

Odd.. I knew it would revert to default settings after the upgrade so I fixed them. No idea how it got reset again.

I just fixed it a little more.

V1.2 was a child copy of 1.1 then moved to the root list. I've noticed a couple of quirks with the template bits. I may just modify 1.1 and rename it.

The only change was the black var relocation

• 2 weeks later...

Archived