• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE g2g

weatherwiz

Does Worcester sound good to everyone? I know it's a pain for a few people b/c it's a long tedious drive for some but it just seems this is the most central location for everyone to meet. If we do decide on Worcester let's just have it at the same place, Funky Murphy's on Shrewbury St. Lots of space for all of us in back and usually pretty lively.

I was thinking sometime in November. November is perfect for me as the Whale don't have any Saturday home games (hell they don't even have any home weekend games) and December could be a bit crazy for some with the upcoming holiday season and all.

Anyways I would like to do one before mid December or so b/c from mid-December through mid-March my second job kicks in which I work on weekends and I really can't call out and I would prefer not too b/c I work 8-9 hour days and that's a bit of money to lose.

Any suggestions?

Does Worcester sound good to everyone? I know it's a pain for a few people b/c it's a long tedious drive for some but it just seems this is the most central location for everyone to meet. If we do decide on Worcester let's just have it at the same place, Funky Murphy's on Shrewbury St. Lots of space for all of us in back and usually pretty lively.

I was thinking sometime in November. November is perfect for me as the Whale don't have any Saturday home games (hell they don't even have any home weekend games) and December could be a bit crazy for some with the upcoming holiday season and all.

Anyways I would like to do one before mid December or so b/c from mid-December through mid-March my second job kicks in which I work on weekends and I really can't call out and I would prefer not too b/c I work 8-9 hour days and that's a bit of money to lose.

Any suggestions?

Yes, Mohegan Sun, midday, gamble drink and watch football on a Sunday high noon. Or HFD? Something in Ct would be really cool, thanks!

I suppose we should revolve it around the Whale schedule.

:facepalm:

Last year we met in early December and that was good. Maybe you can have them put the Whale on t.v. - That is if they carry local community television for CT up there.

They don't even have the Whale on TV in CT :lol:

December 3rd can work, Whale are in Springfield that night but I can skip that.

Just trying to get some ideas on dates...if i had to miss a Whale game no biggie but I would like to do something before mid-December b/c I start work on the weekends and I wouldn't be able to attend one until the spring.

Virtually any weekend is fine with me pre mid-December.

I think the first Saturday in November though I won't be able to do b/c that's the skywarn meeting.

Yes, Mohegan Sun, midday, gamble drink and watch football on a Sunday high noon. Or HFD? Something in Ct would be really cool, thanks!

That would be fun...not sure if this could be the official g2g though b/c that's a long drive for many outside of CT but we certainly do a CT g2g one time and if anyone else from MA or RI or whatever want to make the drive they can.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived