• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
5 post limit

WhiteoutMD

Exaggerated maybe a little I did come from the other board was a early sign on there my name was Whiteout had to add MD this time because Whiteout beat me to it :) I also was at WWBB and I never had a post limit at the other boards this is my first. Just would like to go into winter without a limit on that's all ----for when winter obs time comes. Thanks again for the great board would make a donation too if I could get it lifted.

Exaggerated maybe a little I did come from the other board was a early sign on there my name was Whiteout had to add MD this time because Whiteout beat me to it :) I also was at WWBB and I never had a post limit at the other boards this is my first. Just would like to go into winter without a limit on that's all ----for when winter obs time comes. Thanks again for the great board would make a donation too if I could get it lifted.

You don't need more than 5 posts per day to post winter obs. If you do, well, then keeping the limit is probably a good idea.

• 5 weeks later...

I am not sure how I got 5 posted in the first place just one day it happened when I didn't get any kind of warning just went to post and it wouldn't let me. Is there someone that can tell me why I was?

I actually have the same problem. From what I understand, during the heavy server load time (before a storm or during a storm), people are 5-posted quite easily. I've been trying to figure out how to get off the 5 post limit as well before this winter ramps up.

Archived