• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The next 4 months are going to blow

weatherwiz

Patience grasshopper. Tropical season is not predictable. Some day you'll look forward to seeing the first appreciable signs of leaves changing, wondering when the first frost will come...weather happens very slowly and all at once...that's the whole point.

I love seeing the leaves changing and wondering when the first frost/snow will come but it's so boring waiting...especially now with nothing much to track. I hate that severe wx season is just about dead.

This is absolutely boring...just nothing interesting. Tropical season around these parts will probably blow as usual so nothing really remotely awesome wx wise until winter...unless you count the autumn systems we get which feature copious amounts of rain and some wind. Can't take it.

Patriots. Redsox playoffs. Bruins starting. Comfortable sleeping. Patriots. Patriots. Patriots.

We just went through the most boring period from April to now.

Oh and No NBA! this is awesome.

Patriots. Redsox playoffs. Bruins starting. Comfortable sleeping. Patriots. Patriots. Patriots.

We just went through the most boring period from April to now.

Oh and No NBA! this is awesome.

We def have sports but need something to go along with it.

Definitely looking forward to the Patriots season. Hoping the defense can buckle down, they did the final 5-6 games of last year which was great to see. Not really worried about the offense.

Red Sox not too terribly worried...just be healthy come October and I like our chances.

I can't believe it's almost hockey season! Exhibition games start in just over a month! Bruins are going to have incredibly high expectations after last season.

Even though I'm a C;s fan...meh...just not into NBA much anymore...just so boring.

We def have sports but need something to go along with it.

Definitely looking forward to the Patriots season. Hoping the defense can buckle down, they did the final 5-6 games of last year which was great to see. Not really worried about the offense.

Red Sox not too terribly worried...just be healthy come October and I like our chances.

I can't believe it's almost hockey season! Exhibition games start in just over a month! Bruins are going to have incredibly high expectations after last season.

Even though I'm a C;s fan...meh...just not into NBA much anymore...just so boring.

NBA sucks. I can't stand Kobe and Lebron and the media's bow down to them. Its really gotten worse too.

I've seen some memorable severe weather events in September, October and November. :thumbsup:

Hey, the way this year has gone you never know! Too be totally honest, I'm not 100% certain this season is done yet, especially here on the east coast...at least somewhere. Get this trough out of here and if you look off to our west the pattern isn't bad at all. We've seen a very active jet since last fall pretty much and the pattern still holds potential for a good deal of heat/humidity. All we need is to just get rid of this trough.

I love seeing the leaves changing and wondering when the first frost/snow will come but it's so boring waiting...especially now with nothing much to track. I hate that severe wx season is just about dead.

Truth be told, I agree. On the other hand, I look forward to a few days of bright sun, low humidity, and temps in the mid 60's. Sometimes, enjoying the weather is appreciating those days that have clear blue skies whatever temp. you believe is just right for being outside.

But you're right, the next few months will be boring.

This is absolutely boring...just nothing interesting. Tropical season around these parts will probably blow as usual so nothing really remotely awesome wx wise until winter...unless you count the autumn systems we get which feature copious amounts of rain and some wind. Can't take it.

a few late Aug severe outbreaks and a Sept cat 3 on the way

Archived