Most Online
    Ring of Fireflies
    Newest Member
    Ring of Fireflies
More (Heavy?) Rain/T-Storms 8/18-8/21 Discussion/OBS

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what 29's excuse is, but if you click through the link from ch6 the watch is 8pm CDT and they didn't pay attention to the time zone and do the conversion.

6's tweet cut off on twitter at 8 PM and didn't have the CT listed. Still pretty lazy though.

We may be getting warned again, 2 in a day can't remember the last time that happened.

Yeah most of the tri county area got it good with the exception of extreme eastern delco lol. Your about 9 miles from me. At one point there was a perfect upside down u around me lol. Just some moderate rain and some distant thunder for me. Not complaining still fun tracking and watching.

Yeah most of the tri county area got it good with the exception of extreme eastern delco lol. Your about 9 miles from me. At one point there was a perfect upside down u around me lol. Just some moderate rain and some distant thunder for me. Not complaining still fun tracking and watching.

I'm certainly done complaining this summer, nice to be in the bullseye. We've had 4 separate strorms with vis under 1/4 and nearby CTG. No wind really in any of them, so the damage is just minor flooding. Unfortunately I dont have any grass left to enjoy it, but the weeds are ecstatic.

Archived