joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"Big Heat" is here

tombo82685

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z euro lost the big heat, shunts it all down south...we get rained on friday instead...saturday looks to be in the low 90s looks like some kind of warm front or mcs activity. Regardless its spitting out

.25-.5 phl up the del river to abe and scranton and along the m/d line

.5-.75 bgm-rdg-york

.75-1 mdt to wellsboro

12z euro lost the big heat, shunts it all down south...we get rained on friday instead...saturday looks to be in the low 90s looks like some kind of warm front or mcs activity. Regardless its spitting out

.25-.5 phl up the del river to abe and scranton and along the m/d line

.5-.75 bgm-rdg-york

.75-1 mdt to wellsboro

I'm not :weep: ing.

Unfortunately the ensembles look warmer. :(

From DT on facebook

***ALERT *** ALERT** Weather Models in the 6-10 day and 11-15 day (especially 11-15 day) are developing MAJOR change in the Jet stream pattern:

a Block in the Jet stream (the Greenland Block which is also known as the

"-NAO"). IF this is correct then AUG 1-10 or maybe to the 12th will feature NO Above Normal temps over eastern Third of the CONUS

Mt Holly not buying into rainy solution on Euro and I dont see forecasters who is...yet

The euro isnt like an all day rain, its shows a good area of thunderstorms which hold the temp down. They increased their pops down here to 40 percent and dropped the temperature...i guess its all imby stuff though.

From DT on facebook

***ALERT *** ALERT** Weather Models in the 6-10 day and 11-15 day (especially 11-15 day) are developing MAJOR change in the Jet stream pattern:

"-NAO"). IF this is correct then AUG 1-10 or maybe to the 12th will feature NO Above Normal temps over eastern Third of the CONUS

that would be outstanding. go camping on the chessy bay for 5 days 5-10th of august

From DT on facebook

At least I know what DT is going to forecast ahead of time by looking at the Euro ensemble. He is just pulling that verbatim. A few of the energy mets I'm friends with still think we get another short lived shot of heat Aug 5-6 based on the SOI, even though it's not in the models at all.

ill say this.. looks like around 88-92 for the next 7 days (after today) with high humidity.. still above normal.

I know you are a hot weather lover during summer...but I think even you would have to agree that the above is much better than 97-104 temps. My next electric bill is already going to be scary enough.

Archived