• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pics from Sturbridge, MA area on I-84 just before it turns into the MA Pike

weatherwiz

i drove this route this past weekend on the way to the north shore of Boston and was shocked at how it went from no damage to devastation back to no damage--classic tornado path--have never seen anything like that up close and in person....looks like most of the Days Inn will have to be demolished.

Drove through the area two weekends ago. Got a few pictures, but nothing impressive compared to what's already been shared.

What is impressive is the storm itself and to think that for a number of years not that long ago I lived just one town away.

Drove through the area two weekends ago. Got a few pictures, but nothing impressive compared to what's already been shared.

What is impressive is the storm itself and to think that for a number of years not that long ago I lived just one town away.

Yeah that was a monster, it flipped over cars and a tractor trailer I believe...scary stuff.

one thought i keep having, i wish i had Rombalski stop in Sturbridge in this one particular spot.. you could see a U shape in the trees where the tornado had gone through/passed.. it was pretty cool.. in hindsight, i wish i got a pic of that..

i'd like to take a trip out to Monson again, see how it looks now that a few weeks have passed..

Archived