• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ipad

Ginx snewx

PHEW, for all IPAD users who had issues, click off RTE rich text editor under your settings, it will allow full normal access.

Thank you! Works fine now.

For some reason, though, the load times are a lot longer on my iPad than my laptop with the new skin.

edit: nvm, slower with the old one too.

Thank you! Works fine now.

For some reason, though, the load times are a lot longer on my iPad than my laptop with the new skin.

edit: nvm, slower with the old one too.

If you're having a slow connection speed, I've heard that the WWBB skin loads fastest.

<br />PHEW, for all IPAD users who had issues, click off RTE rich text editor under your settings, it will allow full normal access.<br />

Is this this fix to stop all the HTML tags or to increase speed the pages load? Using mobile skin it works great, the only issue i have had are the extra tags (which is fine as long as i can post and reply lol)

<br />PHEW, for all IPAD users who had issues, click off RTE rich text editor under your settings, it will allow full normal access.<br />

Is this this fix to stop all the HTML tags or to increase speed the pages load? Using mobile skin it works great, the only issue i have had are the extra tags (which is fine as long as i can post and reply lol)

Archived