joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z euro

tombo82685

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the wavelength of this system is pretty wide.. it ends up being a fairly weak reflection at the surface as there really isn't a huge piece of energy diving in to create any large diffluence of the lee side of it.. it's a fairly neutral trof.

Agreed, the gradient of the west side of the trough is not sharp enough... We need those heights to pump up more on the West Coast to sharpen the trough.

Things will inevitably change, but in my opinion, late next weekend, the signal is still there, and that is all we can hope for at this point.

Agreed. I'm starting to get the feeling that everyone gets accumulating snow on Sunday. Of course, accumulating could be an inch of slop in some areas. But, as I said in another thread, an inch of slop before 12/15 NYC South really is not bad.

Strongly agree! This is a great pattern..I smell a good shot at a nice overrunning event in our futures, should be a very interesting month of weather

Great stuff! Thanks Tom!!

Things will inevitably change, but in my opinion, late next weekend, the signal is still there, and that is all we can hope for at this point.

it's fine where it is. we are just trying to keep it on topic here this thread gets a lot of views and none wants to sift through all the extra ot stuff to find out info

and ji it's a GLOBAL MOD FTW now get back to the mid atl thread :snowman:

Not sure I wanted to start my first thread using the CRAS, but I guess I'll just have to deal with the reprecussions. In any case, thanks for moving it.:thumbsup:

Archived