• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z euro

tombo82685

At the very least the cold air supply actually looks better on todays run versus last nights run...

Last nights run

However, it seems to be a case of the low pressure is not at this point and time a stronger area of low pressure but possibly more along the lines of an over running type event.

At least the cold is more pronounced this run via prior run for overall pattern sake

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait and see game, I would like to see better heights in the Davis Straight/West of Greenland as that would help with the storm track and adjust the east coast trough axis. GFS has some potential but we really need that sw to dig and amplify more before turning up the coast, a more robust PNA ridge certainly couldnt hurt

Wait and see game, I would like to see better heights in the Davis Straight/West of Greenland as that would help with the storm track and adjust the east coast trough axis. GFS has some potential but we really need that sw to dig and amplify more before turning up the coast, a more robust PNA ridge certainly couldnt hurt

i would also like to see that clipper shift way south. Even though 850s are below the bl is torching from nyc south

does the energy in the south have anything to do with the clipper? it seems as if a ton of moisture pops up out of nowhere down there.

im not sure, what we need is that clipper to dive further south or be weaker, or a stronger storm takes over south and comes just off the coast to switch the winds from southerly to a northerly component

Archived