Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Another winter storm March 28-30?

Hoosier

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice event going on here in Cleveland. Another plastering of snow! Might be able to get 2" from this.

post-599-0-48445300-1301522559.jpg

Gorgeous. Looked like that here on Mar 6th and Mar 11th. I told myself on March 11th after enjoying a beautiful wintry morning that after 68" of snow id accept spring. Then we get stuck in a 15F below average type of pattern and I see pics like this from my south, and I want 1 more snow.

Describe plz. :)

And send the snow this way Trent!

I dont have a picture of the whole saber lol, but heres a snow-depth pic I took feb 5th

2658-800.jpg

The old snow sticks like the ones pictured by IND, while accurate, are very flimsy. The newer snow savers are much more durable and tough, they have a comfortable handle you can use as a walking stick almost lol, and they also have a sharper bottom so its easy to puncture through ice if needed. Both the sticks and sabers have 0.1 increments and go to 40"

I dont have a picture of the whole saber lol, but heres a snow-depth pic I took feb 5th

2658-800.jpg

The old snow sticks like the ones pictured by IND, while accurate, are very flimsy. The newer snow savers are much more durable and tough, they have a comfortable handle you can use as a walking stick almost lol, and they also have a sharper bottom so its easy to puncture through ice if needed. Both the sticks and sabers have 0.1 increments and go to 40"

Thanks for the expalantion. Not quite what I was expecting. I was thinking saber a la Star Wars. :lol:

Still a last bit of snow moving through now. Looks like 4" will do it when it's done. Hard to believe the forecast a few hours prior was 50% chance of light rain/snow mix, and now advisory type snows! This puts me safely in the above normal snowfall winter category with 76.2" so far this season.thumbsupsmileyanim.gifSnowman.gif

post-599-0-39433500-1301533606.jpg

Archived