Newest Member
    Toothache
March 9th-10th Storm Part 2

wisconsinwx

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah definitely, thinking of the 30"+ amounts from Groundhogs

Yeah, at this point I'd expect 5-8" from Monroe to Harbor Beach, with 2-5" from Adrian to Bad Axe, essentially a warning on the eastern tier and advisory for the tier to the West.

Btw lol at the TV mets calls, all of them are basically dusting to an inch... I smell a fail.

Yeah, at this point I'd expect 5-8" from Monroe to Harbor Beach, with 2-5" from Adrian to Bad Axe, essentially a warning on the eastern tier and advisory for the tier to the West.

Btw lol at the TV mets calls, all of them are basically dusting to an inch... I smell a fail.

This.

Luterman,_Rich_20090126113727636_320_240.JPG

RUC with a sudden and dramatic shift southeast. Check out this comparison of the 10z 18 hour and 12z 16 hour runs... both valid at 4z tonight. The low was forecast to be over Jamestown, NY. It is now forecast to be over State College, PA. That is a shift of 150 miles in 2 hours!!!

ruc_p01_018l.gif

ruc_p01_016l.gif

Just checked the 12z NAM... looks to be following the RUC with a little bit furtheast east track. Almost looks like an exact repeat of the April 1-2, 2005 storm that dumped 1-2 feet across northeast Ohio and up to 3 feet in NW PA.

Too bad we couldnt lock in the 6z. Trend I have been seeing is the low is stronger but takes a more north track before heading west, thus we get clipped here. Seriously going to be a matter of miles. Along 94 may get 6-10 and u go 4 miles west to my house I may have 2-4.

RGEm a good 24 hours of snow for NE ohio. Just a teaser here.

Archived