Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Ski GTG poll, part 2

Professional Lurker

6 members have voted

1. 1. Berkshire East Ski GTG, which Saturday?

• Saturday, March 5th
    • Saturday, March 12th
    • Saturday, March 19th

OK... I guess since the season is slowly thinking about winding down, and since most people who wanted a ski GTG voted for Berkshire East, I've taken the liberty of securing group rates for us, but I'll just need to let everybody here know which date.

I'll try to actually get a better rate, but here's our current weekend group rate:

Full Day Lift Ticket: Adult, $40, Student, $35, Junior $30.

Afternoon Lift Ticket (after 12:30pm): Adult $23, Student $23, Junior $23

Rentals... $20 for skis, Snowboard are $25.

Once we decide on a date, I will need a list of people attending (family too if you'd like...). I will present a final list to Customer Service, and when you purchase your lift ticket for the day, just let them know your name and they'll give you the group rate.

Any questions, please let me know!!

The day should be picked based on which day will have the best snow conditions. :lol:

Yeah, right? Of course, that's a very subjective thing this time of year. Today is hard and fast with a little ice, which can be pretty amazing if you like to stick to the groomers and ski at mach 4. Later in the year, things will definitely soften up, and will be great then too. We have tons of snow, and I'm not sure it's going anywhere within the next 3 or 4 weekends...

Everybody always makes these kinds of things on Saturdays. Some of us work Saturdays :thumbsdown:

I vote for it to be on a Tuesday :whistle:

I think that a Saturday works for most, so that's one of the reasons why I picked the day. Also, it's the day where the bar is open, and for some, that's kinda important. Add night skiing into the mix, and it's THE day to choose.

This offer isn't just open to skiers either... if anybody who doesn't ski wants to come on up and get crazy in the bar, we'll be here!

...just sayin.

I have a commitment on the 5th, and the snow date is the 12th (yeah, I know the 5th looks pretty tame so far). I have to talk my wife (who doesn't ski) into spending a few $$$ for the 19th. So I'm at least a definite maybe. If Ginx, Kev, , Ryan and MRG make an effort, I'll do the same. I'm also interested in getting Cold Miser up there, since I work in Brooklyn and live in Woodstock, and I think he does the opposite.

Archived