• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Big Recharge

HoarfrostHubb

I was looking at the GFS (not sure why) on Twisterdata, and at my fave part, the Snow total maps (snow cover I guess), and it does this weird thing between 192 hours and 204 hours.

It goes from pretty normal looking amounts to really blobbed out, vague amounts.

Does it always do this?

yes, it goes into lower res, note the intervals between frames increases at the same time too. I assume it's theGFS output, not just twister?

yes, it goes into lower res, note the intervals between frames increases at the same time too. I assume it's theGFS output, not just twister?

Ah... I see now.

Man, there is just nothing happening wx wise for a few days... some cold (hey it's winter), a warmup, maybe an inkling of something on Tuesday...

Yawn.

So far, this thread, as well as the last one I started, are pretty weak on juju...

We need Bob, Ginx, or Jerry to start a mid-Feb obs and disco thread that starts now and ends... in a week? Get some storms brewin!

Arctic winds howlin, mamas clutching their babies to their bossoms, and men with a grim look of determination...

Sheep frozen in place, BigG burning furniture to stay warm, Rev Kev needing sherpas to put more snow on top of Mount Kevrest.

So far, this thread, as well as the last one I started, are pretty weak on juju...

We need Bob, Ginx, or Jerry to start a mid-Feb obs and disco thread that starts now and ends... in a week? Get some storms brewin!

Arctic winds howlin, mamas clutching their babies to their bossoms, and men with a grim look of determination...

Sheep frozen in place, BigG burning furniture to stay warm, Rev Kev needing sherpas to put more snow on top of Mount Kevrest.

I think the problem may be the Jimmy Buffett reference tongue.gif

I suppose this can be the new discussion thread??

In any case, hope for something like the GFS and 00z euro imply, to get a nice refresher before the warmth comes later next week.

The torch is not gonna be fun. If gfs is right, its the first wave that is most interesting and 2nd wave has no room to amplify.

Archived