Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
American Weather, Conference I: ROOMshare

stormtracker

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was at the conference last year, his name is Jason Sample, he doesn't post much, his name on eastern was coolsamps with some numbers following it. I'm not sure what his name is on american though.

I know him! We talked a bit at the conference last year and we talk often on Facebook. He used to have a big ass fro before he shaved it off. :lol:

I know him! We talked a bit at the conference last year and we talk often on Facebook. He used to have a big ass fro before he shaved it off. :lol:

Yup that's him. Were going down to the conference together. I'm sure Mike won't mind having 4 in the room, we've done it before. Obviously he gets priority to one bed and you can get the other, I have no issues with sleeping on the floor, and I'm sure we can get a cot in there.

Yup that's him. Were going down to the conference together. I'm sure Mike won't mind having 4 in the room, we've done it before. Obviously he gets priority to one bed and you can get the other, I have no issues with sleeping on the floor, and I'm sure we can get a cot in there.

We can rotate the bed and the cot if you want....I can't sleep on the floor because I have a bad back.

We can rotate the bed and the cot if you want....I can't sleep on the floor because I have a bad back.

I'll take the floor, it doesn't matter to me. I can probably bring a sleeping bag or something. Even though I have a bad back as well the floor won't bother me, plus I'll be too drunk at night to really care where I sleep :lol:.

I'll take the floor, it doesn't matter to me. I can probably bring a sleeping bag or something. Even though I have a bad back as well the floor won't bother me, plus I'll be too drunk at night to really care where I sleep :lol:.

We could share the bed(now I await for a gay comment from Sean.....), but if you have too much to drink I don't want to sleep in puke.

Yep, kind of. About 30 miles away.

But It wouldn't make sense to drive all the way back to my apartment every night.

Let's say your car gets ~20 miles/gallon.....15 on local roads. With gas prices at $4/gallon you would spend ~$16 driving back and forth per day to go to the conference rather than spending $123 on a room.

Let's say your car gets ~20 miles/gallon.....15 on local roads. With gas prices at $4/gallon you would spend ~$16 driving back and forth per day to go to the conference rather than spending $123 on a room.

That's true. I wonder if I could just do the dinner or is that for guests of people who are going only?

If I lived 10 miles from the conference, I'd still get a room. What if I wanted to hang out, or drink with folks, etc?

But anyway, yall do know that there's a roommate thread, right? :whistle:

Archived