Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
*Update - Invite to my CN Mountain for All SNE Posters this Sunday

TheSnowman

Hi All,

This is a Serious invite to all of you for Sunday. The Providence Journal will be doing an article on this soon. I have 128 Trails and they are all open due to a 16" Base, and 24"-26" on the ground. You could bring your snowboards as well, even though it is built for Professional Sledding. The Link to it's Facebook page and Map are in my Signature. I've never had conditions like this before. Slightly better than January 2005, and February 2003.

It is located in North Cumberland, RI. 45 Minutes from Worcester, 50 minutes from Boston.

NOTE: There is No one on the Mountain but Me and my Best Friend and No Lift Tickets!

It can be yet another GTG for some of those that missed out on the Worcester GTG. We can watch the models on our iPhones.

Musically and Snowily -

"The Snowman" (Cory Pesaturo) :snowman::snowman:

Pretty cool video.

While I know this is probably not the case, but to the common eye it seems like you are just cutting a path where ever the sled takes you. It seems like what is one trail one day can be slightly different the next. Or are these trails really that well defined as in your map?

I'd be crapping my pants weaving through those trees. Have you or anyone ever hit them?

Archived