Newest Member
    joxey
PA/NEMD/DE/NJ...JAN 28-30 Clipper thread OBS

tombo82685

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.5" today and two day total 1.75"

Great way to close out a great January, been snow in the air all weekend . Not sure which January is better for me jan96 or this one but its a dead heat for best january winter weather wise in my lifetime. One has "the storm" but this one is colder with many events snow totals for both around the same

monthly snow total 28"

-and this comes off my best February winter weather month just last year. Not too bad for"missing" three hecks by 30-50 miles in two winters

Great way to close out a great January, been snow in the air all weekend . Not sure which January is better for me jan96 or this one but its a dead heat for best january winter weather wise in my lifetime. One has "the storm" but this one is colder with many events snow totals for both around the same

i got a scattered trace here a few flakes landed on previous fallen snow and on the recycling water bottles i put in the recycling bin yesterday when i got home, they has a slight dust on them of snow.

monthly snow total 28"

-and this comes off my best February winter weather month just last year. Not too bad for"missing" three hecks by 30-50 miles in two winters

glad to see someone verified with the 1-3 inches

Archived