• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WRC TV Channel 4 Winter Outlook

TJ3

its just not the same anticipating a Channel 4 winter forecast w/o cursing Bob Ryan beforehand, and usually afterward as well

i watch local news maybe once every two weeks unless there is an event to keep it on for... but i never watched anyone other than bob ryan after moving here, yet havent watched him once since he moved stations. the little i've seen of Kammerer is promising i think.. he may have some work to get fully into the role but he's young and seems to have an interest in delving into somewhat more complex subjects than you'd often see with a tv met.

its just not the same anticipating a Channel 4 winter forecast w/o cursing Bob Ryan beforehand, and usually afterward as well

I totally agree. Yet I never watch him since he left. Oddly, he did forecast two snowy winters in a row in 8-9 and 9-10. I know that was a first for him and must have troubled him greatly

i watch local news maybe once every two weeks unless there is an event to keep it on for... but i never watched anyone other than bob ryan after moving here, yet havent watched him once since he moved stations. the little i've seen of Kammerer is promising i think.. he may have some work to get fully into the role but he's young and seems to have an interest in delving into somewhat more complex subjects than you'd often see with a tv met.

Doug is good, he used to work at our CBS station, I interned in their news department this past January-April

Archived