Jump to content

Prestige Worldwide

Members
  • Posts

    1,626
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prestige Worldwide

  1. Well the rest of the board just got buried by the 0z GFS. Still nothing for us, but I believe in Khama. I’m happy for them- we will get ours!
  2. Ouch- a terrible run for the board overalll as for me, I went from 0 snow to 0 snow. I will be ok
  3. Very true- hopefully we will get our snow sometime this winter though
  4. Ugh- models are showing big snows for most of the mid Atlantic. That is all except us.
  5. Getting close to 3 full calendar years since our last real snowstorm- let’s hope for some great storms and tracking this winter
  6. I just viewed isotherm’s winter forecast. As usual well thought out and probably right. Much below normal snowfall for me. And February is an all out furnace. Winter cancel?
  7. You know it’s been a brutal winter when we are only on the 3rd page of discussion for the season
  8. I’m thinking road trip to the poconos next weekend. Snow is not coming here so time to travel.
  9. Looks like this weekend we may get to track another rain event
  10. No snow is tough but easier to handle when the rest of the forum is in a shutout pattern. But when they get snow and we only get rain- it really stinks. Even worse when they say stuff like you were never in on this one anyway. When a couple of days before the event the NAM said we could jackpot. The NAM I know- I just need some snow
  11. Beautiful snowy morning here. A good coating- maybe a little more. Heavy wet snow
  12. Snow tv tomorrow still excites me. Bring it on. I’ve learned to appreciate whatever we get
  13. Hoping for some flakes tomorrow. Let’s bring this disturbance to us. An inch would be sweet
  14. NWS just hoisted WWA for us. 2-4 inches expected. I will take it!!!
×
×
  • Create New...