Jump to content

Go Kart Mozart

Members
  • Posts

    3,160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Go Kart Mozart

  1. At least they drive on the right...that helps when you are not focusing on the road!
  2. Meanwhile, could be some fun in western zones tomorrow. Gotta get that warm front and its clouds through.
  3. Can we make this our predominant set-up this winter?
  4. I have never contemplated the effects of firework smoke...until now!
  5. Yup, the days of post-Memorial Day snowstorms seem to be a thing of the past.
  6. I doubt the sun comes out...even down here.
  7. Did 76-77 have a thaw of more than a day or two?
  8. I see lots of light and mod rain obs over ePA, although a lot of dry air is pouring in below 700mb.
  9. I was living in the north end of BDR at the time. 6".
  10. As the Jon Voight character said to Ned Beatty's character in Deliverance, "we're not out of this yet".
  11. Euro Skynet with lots of snow mid-month.
  12. "The law of averages". You can't argue with advanced mathematics like that!
×
×
  • Create New...