Jump to content

FlatLander48

Members
  • Posts

    2,037
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FlatLander48

  1. Obviously book it. Snow I 40 north? Mix 77 west? You know it's true.
  2. Are there livestreams of any sorts to watch everything out west? I've try looking but I can't find anything good.
  3. NOAA's FV3-GFS weather model received some upgrades on Friday, hopefully enough improvement to move into operations in early summer. Time to seriously compare to operational GFS and monitor good/bad aspects. - Ryan Maue
  4. Just witnessed Tennesee beat Kentucky by 19 in front of 21,000 people. Absolute amazing game.
  5. Never fear guys, the FV3 on its island WAY out in left field will save us all. well I mean the GFS is maybe kinda close, but not really.
  6. Different topic. As a saints fan....crap.
  7. Used to live in Indian Trail before moving to the mountains, the number of times I watched it rain while charlotte and NW got sleet or snow was agonizing.
  8. The Bears had one job. beat the #6 Eagles. I wanted that so I would watch the Saints tear apart the Cowboys this coming Sunday in the revenge game. But nope, gotta watch my favorite team go against the only other team I was pulling for in the playoffs go at it.
  9. May be time to get this room running again for some.
  10. Well for the first time ever, I wish the year wasnt ending, atually been an extremely good year. But let's see what 2019 has in store. Go Saints.
  11. 0Z Nam has just started, time to get this show on the road.
  12. To all the new people here, this is the thread containing many of the sites that people use on this site to view modeling. Most of these are free to use.
  13. At what is hour 51 on the 18z Nam, the trend has been to weaken th HP marginally. was 1039 and nearly 1040 a few runs ago, down to a 1036 now. Doesn't seem to affect too much currently.
  14. Bunch of new people...a BUNCH, which is the leading culprit.
  15. It is the NAM so you have to pay attention to it, but besides the control GFS with less QPF, the NAM is really on an island at this point.
  16. I've used it for a very long time, has some goof info on the site.
  17. I just posted this to the mountains thread, he's going to Asheville for this one.
  18. surprised no one else is mentioning the Canadian, bombing run.
  19. 12z Canadian is a monster storm.
  20. LP is slightly NW compared to 6z at hour 54.
  21. At hour 48 on the 12z, the past couple of runs for the same time frame have been trending weaker for the slp, going from 1006 mb to 1009.
  22. This looks very realistic to my eye, all snow in the mlountains and extreme NC with either sleet or freezing rain for the Piedmont and areas northeast.
  23. Somewhat. the CMC has been the true outlier, but it came more into agreement with the 0z run.
  24. ICON has started, let's see if we can get a better solution.
  25. This SHOULD be a good run for even Charlotte when this thing ever loads. Gonna be a beaut for sure.
×
×
  • Create New...