If anyone is looking to move to southern MD (or knows someone who is), send me a PM. Our previous home in Prince Frederick is still for sale… it’s been a much slower market down there than anyone expected (including our realtor).
0.51" from the storms here today, bringing my total since last Wed. to exactly 4.5"
11 out of the last 12 days will have at least a Trace or more reported in my rain gauge.
Light rain all day and now pouring here again. I'm well over 3" for this event now. I may have to start measuring every 6 hours to avoid rain compaction.
Unfortunately I got screwed with that too. Only a trace in the rain gauge. Congrats to Martinsburg I think. Rain magnet needs some further calibration.
Residents of Stephens City tending their cacti gardens look up in bewilderment as the newly-moved rain magnet is powered up IMBY for the Shenandoah Valley next weekend.