Jump to content

Lady Di

Members
  • Posts

    757
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lady Di

  1. I also feel my location may be in that screw zone for a while over night. The shorter the better. Still going back to snow though. I’m ready!
  2. I'm sort of like extreme SE PA -where is that? Bucks is north to me, not south, but yes definitely east of me. Will see what differences we get, if any. Beautiful country up there. I'm almost in the Mid Atlantic forum-LOL
  3. I’m still praying and am ok where I am. I think. Anything plowable makes me happy.
  4. While y'all are resting and it's quiet until the next run, I'm just dropping by with a little blessing: Be kind to us our Dear Mother Nature. We're holding onto to the ball. We trust our King Euro will say yes, yes, yes!!! May your curses all be lifted on those of us who may or may not have started a storm thread too early. We pray for your snow blessings upon us and our dear Groundhog. Thank you, alleluia, amen. Play ball!
  5. It tried to snow/sleet here earlier this morning. At 8 am few flakes mixed in with little sleet was 32. Sheen on the deck and table before sunrise but went quickly to rain. That was it. Bah Why am I watching this game? A Happy New Year to you guys!
  6. I’m headed down to the shed for a shovel. Hope that doesn’t put another nail in the coffin. Let’s go Euro. Dr yes for once. Been a long time.
×
×
  • Create New...