Jump to content

Lady Di

Members
  • Posts

    757
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lady Di

  1. Picked the wrong weekend to go down to the bay and close the cottage for the season. Ugh. Forecast changed daily and who would have thunk another left hook? I have most things already inside so will go down tonight and get the rest in before the rain. Daughter will be there so we'll just hangout. Only see a small craft advisory posted, but will see what the winds do there. Edited to add: This is the Elk River across from Turkey Point.
  2. Last night was pretty intense but not as bad as NJ. Lost internet and power restored after an hour or so. Glad I could run the AC until lost power again early this morning and no info on when it will be back on. Pretty sure an outlet blew. Heard it pop. Thought at first TV got fired but plugged it into another outlet and it's fine. I'm done with this stuff.
  3. Had 2 warnings go off just as i got out of the Acme. Made it home in a little rain. Faired well here. Reports of trees down in West Grove but it doesnt seem it was a TOR. No sirens or power outages. Rain has ended now.
  4. We had TOR warning but luckily didn't get one. Was intense for a few minutes. Absolutely poured as well. Power was only out for about 20 minutes. Now if only the dew point would go below 60 I can open the windows. PECO bill is absurd!!
  5. Risk for severe weather went from a 2 to 3. Yikes. I have somewhere to be a 5pm and hope I can get home before any rough stuff, but seems I could be driving in it. At least I don't have far to go. Weather Story from NWS Philadelphia/Mt Holly
  6. 08:30am 84F-79% humidity. DP 77. Yuck! Our low overnight temp is our seasonal high. How many days til Fall?
  7. Lost a shed a couple years ago. Last year during a severe T-storm w/crazy winds, I had a window break. It's 68F. I should have taken down my Erin Go Braugh flag this morning.
  8. Confidence of Occurrence: There is high confidence that Chester County will experience severe storms, including high winds. Yikes. Schools having early dismissal for this.
  9. I don’t think I’ve ever remember going from 80 to such a cold front. Snowing at 39 degrees!!!?? Wow pretty cool.
  10. Feels like it might snow a lil here looking at radar got some virga going on. 34F.
  11. Oh and it’s sunny and 57F. Moving on to the spring thread. What a great time had in here. Thanks!
  12. Took the snowflake down off my door today and have the screen door open. I’d give the winter an A not so much for snow imby but the cold and snow cover was lovely!
  13. Watch out for the falling snow from roofs, overhangs, trees and wires when outside folks. Geez! Evergreens took a beating. 35F and some sunny breaks.
  14. 30F. Despite being a little too far west of the good stuff it was a great storm. Amazing it's still snowing lightly while BOS is getting hammered. Can just eyeball and go by nearby measurements, I believe I'm right around 8".
  15. Pouring snow here. I’d say an inch in the last hour. Eyeballing of course. I’m close to 3”. 31F.
  16. Getting breaks of sun currently @ 46F. Crazy considering what’s coming.
  17. Odd Channel 6 and even GMA were talking about a potential storm Sun/Mon this morning. I thought maybe something has changed but I guess not.
  18. Fog rolling in. Nothing would please me more than coming out of this rainy foggy week with a snowstorm on the weekend. Cautiously optimistic at this juncture.
  19. Was just out having a smoke and there is some graupel coming out the clouds! 38F
  20. I'm OK with just some flakes flying around. Headed up to Schwenksville tomorrow just about the time the front comes. Weird feeling nervous about leaving the house, but I'll only be gone 24 hrs. I'll get a text if the power goes out. Fuel gauge is on 1/2 tank. Stay warm folks!
×
×
  • Create New...