Jump to content

JoshM

Members
  • Posts

    3,399
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JoshM

  1. I feel bad for NWS GSP, such a difficult forecast. Especially, since they went "all in" on the last storm, and if this busts too cold
  2. I'm sticking my head in the sand, riding the CMC and NAM right off the cliff
  3. We don't need a storm on Christmas eve, Rudolph's "warm nose" will really cause mixing issues.
  4. I'm just glad the power stayed on, I know a few folks not too far from me, they're in the dark
  5. It's starting to stick to grassy surfaces, I've got 32/32 right now
  6. And that be some heavy snow
  7. Shovel, Ark, generator. Oh, bread and milk, too
  8. This is most of the board if the V3 verifies
  9. Hey, I'm right on the edge, the weather gods might smite me too
  10. I love this... I still don't know what kind of precip I'll get. Do I need a shovel or a generator I know I need booze
  11. Don't leave me over here holding the front lines
  12. Mind you it's still snowing in most of NC and upstate SC still
×
×
  • Create New...