Even if it misses the first trough, the second one coming in may not be sharp enough. Different story for NS.
Not trying to piss on the tropical weenie cheerios, but looks difficult to get that close to SNE.
I’ve had it for about 4 years I think now. Yeah there’s lot of ways to make one. I prefer these so much more compared to those metal ones you can buy. Those rust out.
I got a fire pit kit from Lowes. I love it. It’s made from pavers and easy to put together.
I also have a generic solostove. I forget the brand, I’ll double check tomorrow. I haven’t used it yet.
We had family from Canada over and we rented a house in Chatham. Evacuated that day and were one of the last cars to cross the bridge. Won’t forget that one. Damage in Brockton was terrible, but the cape and islands got crushed.
I found it interesting that the meso low almost cycled or redeveloped. The earlier one in CT that dumped on Kevin went into the 495 area and the other one developed near Steve and caused the tornadoes.