Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,403
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Actually 00z runs seem to target south of pike tomorrow.
  2. I’m not sure. I think slug north and then best south coast tomorrow night. This is nuisance stuff now.
  3. The afternoon will be OK. May not be the nicest weather but other than a passing shower I think it’s fine.
  4. Easier to do it there given proximity to heat dome, but 92/74 can be done here.
  5. Remember all those posts about weakened sun angle....blah blah blah??? It can be done.
  6. Will I get more than 50" of snow? Thanks in advance.
  7. Beautiful day here today. Might even be a little warm for paving.
  8. Euro looks decent Sat aftn. Party on Wayne and party on Garth.
  9. I got to say, of all the stuff I have hosted, it's usually the weather that day I'm worried about. Not wet shoes.
  10. Wood floors or carpet? As someone who has owned a place since 2009....it comes with the territory when you host. The ground will be wet from earlier rains. Get a rug or something they can wipe their shoes outside and inside from any entry like a slider etc.
  11. Can you get a tent? If so you should be fine with a passing shwr.
  12. I think it's a wet day overall. Even if the downpours let up, probably lots of sheet drizzle/rain.
  13. It may not be a sunny aftn, but I think it dries out a bit with the risk of a shwr/tstm along CF.
  14. Seems like 2 QPF maxes. One with LLJ pushing into NNE and then another along the WF like feature...that may persist into Saturday morning.
×
×
  • Create New...