Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Nope. We work. Windows are open and it feels cool. Hopefully we warm for Labor Day.
  2. Looks like it was taken from your cell phone.
  3. Would rather 80s. We usually have this weather near Christmas.
  4. What about splitting wood every day for a few weeks of winter?
  5. Edouard was the biggest C-tease ever. Dear God....ugh I have nightmares of that.
  6. I think the MJO will shake it up a bit. Not saying 90s, but maybe a lot of 75-85 stuff. Hopefully more 80s.
  7. Reserve that for the Fall. Lets get September beach weather.
  8. I could see a warm risk especially first half. Doubt we keep constant troughing.
  9. Weeklies are warm for September. Lets keep it going.
  10. It really has. Don't forget 2017.
  11. We basically had a cat 1 last year south of BOS. And arguably a strong TS with Cat 1 gusts in Oct 2019 in PYM county. Not technically a tropical system, but a hybrid.
  12. So enjoy summer. With us warming every year, if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em.
  13. Those nice beaches in your area. You should enjoy them. You have about 4 weeks of winter there in the mid Atlantic where you are.
  14. So is that 5 or 6 confirmed? Edit:5. Pretty impressive.
  15. Anthony is dealing with angry Antifa in the summer. I get it.
  16. Oh yeah, I'm sure you're making those memories of a lifetime when it's 40 and rain.
  17. I don't understand how someone loathes summer. The season is full of fun and making memories. Unless you bury bodies and pave driveways for a living.
  18. Even if it misses the first trough, the second one coming in may not be sharp enough. Different story for NS. Not trying to piss on the tropical weenie cheerios, but looks difficult to get that close to SNE.
×
×
  • Create New...