Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Not sure I would follow the coastline that much north of BOS, but not a bad first guess. If he's thinking marine issues, Essex county coast isn't really immune to it.
  2. Good to see Seattle and Vancouver cashing in on a Nino. Shades of last year.
  3. That's what I mean. Not a whole lot different so I don't know how much value is added by digging into the Euro. I still see the same issues that I've had concerns for.
  4. It’s a really tough call. I think if the GFS happen I’d probably take the over, but close tracks may bring in warm air especially right along the coast. Go 128 down to Interior Southeast mass and you’d probably be OK.
  5. My only problem is the PV is so far west, that it forces those systems to cut or just be more liquid than we’d like. Even with the block.
×
×
  • Create New...