Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I know it’s an op run, but 12z Euro AI has the depiction I had in mind for this whole regime shift. Early December shut ‘em down type cutter with frigid temps into TX while Kevin is wearing his plum smuggler running shorts for his morning run. Then it shifts east.
  2. I just mean as things transition. Look at the gfs for example. Something like that on 12/3.
  3. I’m fully prepared for your interior strap on for the beginning of the month, but I think if the progs are right, the wealth will be spread across a chunk of SNE during the month.
  4. Nasty and wedgy on the gfs. Let’s either delay it or get it out sooner.
  5. There’s some concern from some of the energy Mets around Christmas. It’s a month out so I don’t really care at this point.
  6. I do hear you on the sunlight. At least have it light until 6. Getting dark at 4 sucks.
  7. We may squeeze in something minor prior to that but really anything before the end of the first week of Dec is gravy.
  8. That will come early December. As I have said many times. Wait until after first week.
  9. Temp crashed in the fake spots once the clouds cleared. Even here we had clouds until like 5a then we tanked to 30. Low 20s surrounding here. Frosty.
  10. Get it to 50mb before we whack it to wind reversals over the moon.
  11. With it being early in the season, 2 to 4 inches would be epic.
  12. Good for you. Get conditioned for heavy heavy hips n lips shoveling.
×
×
  • Create New...