Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. GFS similar in CT. Looks like winter pattern setting up.
  2. I mean I’m not trolling, doesn’t seem like a cool month reimagine to normal. However, doesn’t look torchy either.
  3. Hopefully they are analyzing the ferocity of decreasing tornado counts and intensities.
  4. Yeah I enjoy seeing them do well. People need to remember that not only could there be issues from marine airmasses, it's a windy place. They may report a lower total by a few inches simply due to blowing and drifting, and not because less snow falls. I think people never realize that unless they live at a location that is similar.
  5. You sure it wasn't Dec '92? Although you wouldn't have sleet. Probably just some lighter precip rates at borderline temps.
  6. Man EPS is a disaster. Lots of onshore flow and rain.
  7. Drought definitely helped. We had a cool shot mid September too I think. SNE will be on the later side this year. Once the 10/30 snow happened last year, even the oaks gave up early.
  8. You aren't much different then me in eastern Connectitucky.
  9. He lies a bit. I know he cares. He gets very excited when he's blitzed.
  10. I honestly wish I could open up an uplsope thread and post nude like you do. I give you props for that.
  11. LOL, that is true. I definitely find myself not caring as much if I don't jack. For instance in Mar 2018, the Scooter Slot narrowly got me and just missed 20"+ by 8 miles, but 16" in March? No complaints here.
  12. Maybe it's just manopause. I'll probably be the first one typing in a SWFE come December. LOL. Who am I kidding.
  13. It's like Meteorological Molly. Just drains your brain of weather endorphins.
  14. But it's a good one. I can't deal with a mid atlantic wasteland.
  15. That too. I struggled last winter to be honest and couldn't wait for the warmer weather. Maybe because winter was sort of meh. Hopefully it's active this time. I honestly wonder if 14-15 screwed me up. Like since then, it's been kind of lackluster for me. I haven't had that adrenaline rush like that season. I'm dead serious. Sure some storms get your motor running, but unlike Steve who disrobes to the 3K NAM showing a finger squall coming through Yagoo Valley ski resort, I need the big snow events.
×
×
  • Create New...