Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,327
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That was a joke and a Hail Mary. No guidance even remotely showed it.
  2. The long range just keeps building that -PNA. Congrats out west.
  3. A narrow area or two may get 1-2, but it seems moisture starved even with ratios. I mean it’s a range. I don’t mind their map. I think SE MA could see 1-2 near PVD east as well.
  4. Looks kind of meager still tomorrow morning and then some festive showers on Christmas. Hopefully someone gets an inch or so. Maybe a lucky weenie gets a little more. Riveting lol.
  5. Lmao. Guidance is all over for Christmas and beyond. Even the NAM and its 3K offspring don’t agree.
  6. C-1.5” maybe a lolli to 2”. That’s about the ceiling I think. I don’t expect any wavering from that.
  7. Everything is fooked up. Lol. But euro looked better all around. Little Jack near you.
  8. I keep looking at the temps out west. If that happens....it must be near all time for temps and longevity. Holy phuck.
  9. HRRR says snowflakes in the air as we drink our coffee and eat Pizzelles with it, on 12/24.
×
×
  • Create New...