Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,341
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Nam drinking. Only way to even get something interesting outside of the shallow graves of 2K VT is to really have this bomb east of the cape. I see a lot of guidance have an inv like feature which pumps in lots of ESE flow ahead of it. Other than maybe an inch of slop to start for the nrn ORH hills, it would Be tough to get more I think.
  2. It’s one if those deals where maybe the east slopes above 1500’ could get snow to start, but toss the clowns.
  3. I mulch every other year. It’s been fine for me. Otherwise you could choke it out.
  4. Enjoy today and tomorrow because it’s meh after for awhile.
  5. Sunday could be chilly if we get aftn stuff to pop. Tuesday looks nasty.
  6. Herring are running now. Stripers soon.
  7. Today and tomorrow look nice. Sunday is one of those days where it's 52 if sunny and 38 with snow if it's precipitating. Hopefully sunny.
  8. I don't see any chance of snow with that low track in April. Maybe NNE.
  9. This back door front goes out to you..and you....and you.....
×
×
  • Create New...