Jump to content

LithiaWx

Members
  • Posts

    9,980
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LithiaWx

  1. I’m at woody gap. 43 temp dropping FAST. Ten degrees in last 25 mins. Will report with photos from Twitter and post here once the white stuff starts to fly.
  2. I’ve had lots of luck at Woody Gap. Seems to be perfect for that sweet spot of ease of access and elevation. Plus they treat the roads. Thank you for the tip about the access road to brasstown getting shut down.
  3. Snow chase #2 for this season is here!! I’m debating targeting Brasstown Bald at 4700’ or Woody Gap at 3200’. My initial thoughts are the 1500’ won’t make a big difference and to stick with familiar chase territory at Woody Gap.
  4. NWS Atlanta retweeted my video. Too large to upload here. Check it out. From today in GA mountains.
  5. Snow today in GA was HIGHLY elevation driven. Switched to rain/snow mix around 1600 feet and non accumulating all snow at 2000 feet then ramped up to the max in my photos at the top at 3160’. Sweet spot started to max right around 2750 feet. Temp was 34 but fell so hard it stuck. Roads were treated and pretty clear except for some slush.
  6. Got to woody gap near suches, ga 3175 feet. Had about 3-4 inches down on the ground. Photos to follow tonight when I get home . SCORE!!!’
  7. Warm nose is going to **** a lot of posters. Remember they are always served piping hot.
  8. Wishcasting precip shield is farther north than we are expecting and cold is colder than we are expecting .
  9. Yeah I had 12-18” was hard to tell because of the snow drifts. Was epic in Marietta.
  10. The bright side is if you dive off the cliff it will be over quick for you. Instasplat.
  11. Looking for a snow chase. Looks like I may need to hop on a plane if I want to see the white stuff falling.
  12. We have Feb and very early March. No need to throw in the towel yet.
  13. Not even kidding I have a forest Gump style snapper mower. Bought it in 1999 new and it still runs great.
  14. People getting their feely feels all bunched up. We need some snow ASAP.
  15. Gonna have 80s in 2-3 months down here. I’m getting ready to get in line to cliff jump.
  16. Need dat cold air to invade south central Canada.
  17. Any way for people with the outdated theme to post or view while logged in? I still can’t get in.
  18. Can’t view shit over there on mobile.
  19. Just add the politics back to amwx. ****in a
×
×
  • Create New...